-
January 3rd, 2005, 01:26 PM
#11
4Jettheads
Guest
No kiddin' How's our rockin' chick gee-tarist these days ? Hope ya got out for awhile to celebrate the new year.
-
January 3rd, 2005, 05:01 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Hello everyone!!
Thanks for all the jokes and good wishes u guys and gals melt my heart!
Im back at work ! I still itch a bit but im not contagious anymore so no more solitary confinement for me [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
-
January 3rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Hi Alma!
I got the pox a couple of years ago and it still gives me nightmares thinkin' about that time! I'm glad you're out of it now!!!
Cristina
-
January 4th, 2005, 05:27 PM
#14
4Jettheads
Guest
She's rockin', she's boppin', she's tearing down the house with 6 strings blazin' on the saddle. (Not to be confused with Mel Brooks)She wore a bla-zing gee-tar...Never mind
-
January 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM
#15
moderator
I'm so glad to hear you
are back in the world and
feeling better Alma! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks